Let’s start the week right, get organized =>
(1) Activities: Make a weekly list of activities by category: these include work projects, professional development, family time, and personal time (ie: Exercise, Yoga, etc.);
(2) To Do’s: Create a list of daily things to do: Prioritize the items from #1;
(3) Appointments: After prioritizing #1 & #2, schedule your appointments.
I am grateful to be me. I love my body. I love what I can do with it. I love my thoughts. They make me feel good and show me the good in everything. I choose to love and respect myself. I am thankful for all that happened to me for it made me who I am. I love to be me.
For more affirmations…
THINK ABOUT IT
How far you’ve come…
src: gplus/toni hooper
Latest posts by Christy Jones (see all)
- The Best Way to Find Life Balance in a Chaotic World - April 6, 2016
- BEER BRAISED BEEF IN CROCK POT | Wellness Recipe - March 27, 2016
- Beef Salad | Wellness Recipe - March 13, 2016