Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lifemeds Wellness Services’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lifemeds Wellness Services’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lifemeds Wellness Services at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Lifemeds Wellness Services’s web site are provided “as is”. Lifemeds Wellness Services makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Lifemeds Wellness Services does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lifemeds Wellness Services or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lifemeds Wellness Services’s Internet site, even if Lifemeds Wellness Services or a Lifemeds Wellness Services authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Lifemeds Wellness Services’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lifemeds Wellness Services does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Lifemeds Wellness Services may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Lifemeds Wellness Services does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Lifemeds Wellness Services has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lifemeds Wellness Services of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Lifemeds Wellness Services’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This website, through the manufacturer and/or the distributor, jointly and individually (“The Website” or “The Company”) are marketing The Company’s products and offerings, which include, but are not limited to, the weight loss coaching (“Weight-loss Coaching”), a and weight loss support services (“The Support”) . The Weight-loss Coaching and Support are available to Purchasers (“The Customer” or “You”), under all of the following personal terms, conditions and disclaimers (“The Agreement”), and on these terms alone. Everything that The Company represents in the terms and conditions or on The Company’s Website is accurate to the best of The Company’s knowledge. Customer will print and save the Agreement.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE AGREEMENT BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE AND AGAIN PRIOR TO USING THE WEIGHT-LOSS COACHING/SUPPORT. PLACING AN ORDER INDICATES THE UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT BY YOU AND ANY ASSIGNS. DO NOT PURCHASE THE WEIGHT-LOSS COACHING IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE – BOUND BY THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
You agree that the use of The Website is at your sole risk. Neither The Website, nor any of The Company’s officers, directors, employees, agents, third party content providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors, contractors or affiliates warrants that The Website will be error-free or uninterrupted. The Company also DOES NOT guarantee any result or outcome resulting from the use of this Website, the Weight-loss Coaching or The Support.
The Company cannot guarantee results because your success depends on your usage of The Weight-loss Coaching according to provided suggested guidelines and instructions and your successful adaptation to new eating habits.
Conditional Discounted Price
The price for The Weight-loss Coaching and The Support is $1,200.00 (“Full Price”) over a 6-month period. You may purchase The Weight-loss Coaching and The Support at full price and without condition, or you may elect to purchase The Weight-loss Coaching at a special conditional rate (“Conditional Price”). We are providing this deeply discounted Conditional Price because The Company can compete and manage it’s resources better. In exchange for this Conditional Price, you explicitly agree to all of the following:
- You are representing to The Company that you are suitable to use The Weight-loss Coaching and The Support, based upon the terms, conditions and instructions contained in this Agreement, and that you do not have any psychological or physical disorders that may interfere with your success in using The Weight-loss Coaching and The Support.
- You will follow the suggested instructions and guidelines that come with The Weight-loss Coaching and Support.
- You expect to have a positive outcome by reducing food consumption and improving your eating habits.
- You agree that we can use all information relating to your success in The Company’s marketing efforts. This can be done anonymously upon your written request.
- You agree that, regardless of your outcome, you WILL NOT speak, publish, print, blog or write negatively about The Product or The Company in any forum.
Any violation of this provision of the Agreement is deemed a material breach and you agree that The Company has no adequate remedy at law. You further consent to and agree to entry of an injunction by a Court of competent jurisdiction in enforcement of your violation of this term and condition.
- If you breach this Agreement, you agree to pay the full price for The Weight-loss Coaching within 3 business days of demand, plus any expenses we incur in resolving the issue. In addition, we retain all legal rights and remedies against you for breach of contract and any other appropriate causes of action.
Attend the webinar or fill out the qualification form to get information about “discounted conditional pricing”.
The Weight-loss Coaching is not a drug, medical treatment or a surgery. Rather, it is wellness coaching in combination with “real-food” that will assist in helping people to eat less by creating an opportunity for psychological strengthening. The Weight-loss Coaching is for healthy persons in general and you agree that prior to ordering the Weight-loss Coaching, you have consulted with and have advised your physician that The Weight-loss Coaching uses food and organic food where applicable to achieve optimal health. A certified wellness coach will educate and motivate you to assume personal responsibility for your health by helping you to adopt a healthy attitude, lifestyle, and diet.
This Website, The Weight-loss Coaching and The Support provide limited, non-medical, weight loss management assistance. Testimonials, videos and related content published over the Internet are intended only to assist users in their personal weight loss efforts. The Company is not a medical organization and The Company’s staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. Nothing contained in The Website should be construed as medical advice or diagnosis. The information and reports generated by The Company should not be interpreted as a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation, or treatment.
The Weight-loss Coaching should be purchased ONLY after watching the Webinar and speaking with our wellness coach about your situation. You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or regimen and to direct the physician to review The Website. The Website and The Weight-loss Coaching are intended for use only by healthy individuals. Customers with health conditions should to seek professional medical advice prior to initiating any form of weight loss effort or regimen.
The Customer agrees to make proper use of The Weight-loss Coaching according to the instructions of use, provided with The Weight-loss Coaching, in order to maximize your results. The Company has no knowledge of The Weight-loss Coaching causing any serious side effects.
The Weight-loss Coaching, weight loss plan is developed by degreed and certified health professionals; however, Weight-loss Coaching isn’t a medical organization and we can’t give you medical advice. We strongly urge you to consult with your physician (or primary health-care provider) before starting any weight loss plan. We also urge you to get periodic medical checkups. Weight loss can create physical changes that should be medically monitored. Studies have shown, for example, that weight loss can aggravate gall bladder illness and other issues. Medical monitoring is especially important for people with a known medical condition. The Plan is healthful, but is not intended to treat any illness or disease. In addition:
- Weight-loss Coaches requires written medical permission if you are a child under 17 years of age.
- Weight-loss Coaches prohibits participation in its weight loss plan for children under the age of 10, those individuals with an active medical diagnosis of bulimia nervosa, and during pregnancy.
- Weight-loss Coaches also prohibits subscription to our online weight loss products and offerings by individuals age 18 years and younger.
- If you are being treated for an illness, taking prescription medication, or following a therapeutic diet to treat a disease, it’s especially important to consult with your physician prior to beginning.
- The Weight-loss Coaches weight loss plan is designed for a safe rate of weight loss – up to two pounds per week (after the first three weeks). If you lose at a greater rate, you must review the Plan guidelines and adapt them, if necessary, to avoid rapid weight loss. Not following the Plan as designed may pose the risk of developing health complications associated with rapid weight loss.
- By purchasing the Weight-loss Coaching you agree to these specific terms and acknowledge that the Company would not have sold The Weight-loss Coaching without your agreement to same.
General Advice Only
Any verbal answers or information provided by Weight-loss Coaches are general and are specifically not intended to constitute medical or personal advice. Answers and comments from The Company shall be limited solely to addressing questions and concerns as they relate to information contained on the Website, The Weight-loss Coaching, and its usage. The Company representatives are not doctors. Any personal or medical questions should be directed to your personal physician. You should disregard any such answer or remark that may be construed as medical or personal advice.
Concurrent Use of Medication
Please direct to your physician all questions about the proper use of your medication while using The Weight-loss Coaching. The Website and the information contained on it should not be relied upon under any circumstances as it relates to the use, combination, or cessation of use of your personal medication.
The Food and Drug Administration have not evaluated these statements. The Weight-loss Coaching will educate and motivate you to assume more personal responsibility for your health by adopting a healthy attitude, lifestyle, and diet. Weight-loss Coaching is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The Weight-loss Coaching should not be used in place of or as a substitute for recommendations by your healthcare professional. The Company believes that the information provided hereunder complies with all federal laws and regulations.
Declaration, Purchase Agreement and Exceptions
You hereby affirm that, prior to using The Weight-loss Coaching, you have read, agreed to, and fully understand the suggested instructions and specific directions regarding the daily mode of use for The Weight-loss Coaching. Additionally, you affirm that you have read and examined all of the components of the Weight-loss Coaching and you are aware of the components, and that the components are not in contradiction with, or incompatible with your current health regiment, nor do the components interfere with, or alter the effectiveness of any medication or advice you have received from your physician.
The act of purchase constitutes an Agreement between you and The Company, whether the order was carried out via the Website or via the phone number provided on the Website. All communications, order requests, service requests, etc., are based on the regulations and instructions as stated on the Website.
You do not have permission or the right to sell, transfer and/or gift The Weight-loss Coaching to any other person or entity. If, contrary to the terms herein, you sell, transfer or gift The Weight-loss Coaching to another person, you will remain responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions by that person, and you agree to indemnify The Company against any claims brought by, or damages awarded to that person.
Weight-loss Coaching Success
The Customer hereby agrees to avoid overeating carbohydrate-rich calorie dense foods and/or overeating, to avoid expanding the stomach via forced consumption. The Weight-loss Coaching will assist in weight loss as long as the diet process is dependent upon appetite and not upon psychological issues (such as depression, boredom, sadness, etc…) that may lead to overeating. The Company makes no guarantee regarding the degree of success you will experience, if any.
Agreement Not to Comment Negatively
You understand and are aware that you are required drink normal water intake, to avoid carbohydrate-rich calorie dense foods, avoid overeating and to overcome psychological obstacles in order to achieve results. You are also aware that The Company does not guarantee success.
Therefore, unless you purchased The Weight-loss Coaching at full price
- no claim or complaint whatsoever will be accepted regarding the lack of success of The Weight-loss Coaching, the service provided, the price, or any other negative comments relating to your purchase;
- the announcement, writing, or publication of any such or other claim in any media or forum will constitute a breach of this agreement, to which you entered willingly and with full knowledge of the components of The Weight-loss Coaching and its properties and The Support;
- You agree that any such negative claim will constitute defamation per se, entitling The Company to injunctive relief and damages; You agree that this clause is a material clause, and The Company relies on your agreement to these terms as a condition to offering and accepting from you a discounted price.
Do not purchase the Weight-loss Coaching or Support if you do not agree to this “No Negative Comment Clause.”
Cancellation, Refunds & Warranty
After you have read the Terms, Conditions and Disclaimer and filled out the required service form and/or phone contact, a Weight-loss Coach will contact you to verify and confirm your order. The Company’s refund/return policy is explained fully below. Should The Company institute legal or collection proceedings regarding cancelled/disputed credit cards/PayPal, the Customer will be responsible for all collection costs and attorney’s fees, plus filing fees, for each cancelled credit card/PayPal payment. You agree that you will not file a charge-back or dispute with the credit card company. Other than the above listed allowance for attorney’s fees relating to payment/collection issues, neither you nor The Company shall be entitled to attorney fees for other disputes between the parties. Invoices are sent directly to the email supplied by you and it is your responsibility to provide an active/working email account.
- Discounted Offer:(1) You pay the deeply discounted Conditional Price for the Weight-loss Coaching and The Support; (2) Eligible for to receive incentive monies (see refunds and incentives) for documented success video; (3) There is no warranty and no guarantee as part of this price option.
- Warranty Offer: (1) You pay an extra $300 above the discounted monthly Weight-loss Coaching and The Support and if you contact The Company within 120 days and show documented evidence of following the plan protocol and you didn’t lose at least 30 pounds and receive 50% of service fee; (2) Eligible to receive incentive monies (see refunds and incentives) for documented success video.
- Unconditional Offer: (1)You pay the full-price for The Weight-loss Coaching and The Support – $1200; 75% refund for any reason if you contact The Company within 30 days of purchase; (2) if you contact The Company within 120 days and show documented evidence of following the plan protocol and you didn’t lose at least 30 pounds – receive 60% of service fee; (3) Eligible to receive incentive monies (see refunds and incentives) for documented success video; (4) and the Agreement not to Comment Negatively does not apply to you.
You agree that you WILL NOT contact your credit card company or PayPal in these instances, as you agree that the charge was valid and authorized at the time you place your order. Refunds may take up to 10 days to process. Greater delays in refunds are likely to occur if you dispute a charge with PayPal as the funds are automatically put on hold until the dispute has been resolved.
Contact Us First
You agree to CONTACT US FIRST with ANY QUESTION OR CONCERN before contacting your Credit Card Company or PayPal to cancel or dispute payment. The Company retains the right to remedy any concerns you may have and you do not have the right to file a credit card or PayPal dispute. In the event that you file a credit card or PayPal dispute, you agree to authorize The Company to contact the Credit Card Company or PayPal with your express authority to withdraw your dispute with the credit card company or PayPal. You may incur additional charges when filing dispute charges and agree to pay these charges if the company must remedy the situation with your banking institution. A charge of $80 filing fee will be added for each dispute filed against any payments made to the company, which are disputed.
As with any weight-loss service offering and/or plan, food, food supplement, or diet aid, it is expected that a certain number of users might not have a positive experience to The Weight-loss Coaching. It is also expected that, just like with any weight-loss service offering and/or plan, food, food supplement, or diet aid, there are a certain number of users who will not achieve the desired results. Nonetheless, similar to purchasing an over-the-counter product or food, food supplement, or diet aid, no refunds will be considered under these circumstances. See cancellation, refunds, and warranties and refunds/incentives.
Use of The Weight-loss Coaching should be made according to the suggested guidelines and instructions given. The Company is not accountable for your failure to follow the instructions. You will not have any claim, allegation or demand against the Company due to the qualities of The Weight-loss Coaching, its abilities, limitations or suitability to your needs and demands. The Company is not responsible for a measure of weight loss accompanying The Weight-loss Coaching and The Support, since The Weight-loss Coaching’s success depends on external circumstances, such as instructed use, and personal physical limitations, outside The Company’s control. Results, therefore, lie entirely in your hands.
The Company owns all of the content and products on The Company’s Website. The Company claims all property rights, including intellectual property rights, to its content and no person/entity is permitted to infringe upon those rights. The Company will prosecute fully of the law anyone who attempts to use or copy The Company’s property. You agree not to copy content from The Company’s Website without The Company’s permission. Any requests to use The Company’s content should be submitted to The Company by e-mail from The Company’s contact page.
Disclaimers of Warranties
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES: THE WEIGHT-LOSS COACHING AND SUPPORT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF THE COMPANY’S AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE WEIGHT-LOSS COACHING & THE SUPPORT IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SUCCESS, OR OTHERWISE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE COMPANY’S PERSONNEL OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT.
If your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the site shall be to discontinue use of the site.
Disclaimer for Live Advice and / or Weight-loss Coaching
Support Disclaimer/Terms: weight-loss coaches are available to both existing and potential customers in order to provide the best assistance possible. However, human error is always possible. Therefore, please note the following:
- The Company is not a medical organization and The Company’s Weight-loss Coaches cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis.
- The verbal/written answers provided by order representatives or support team members (whether on the telephone or via electronic mail, or otherwise) are general and are neither medical nor personal. The decisive information is that which is stated solely on the Website, not including Live Advice. The representatives are not doctors. Any personal or medical question and/or requests for medical advice as such, which may be considered by the Website representative as personal-medical, will not be answered. Should an answer be constituted as a medical answer, including if medical advice is provided, the answer and all its implications should be viewed as void.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge your use of this Website is at your sole risk and that you assume full responsibility for all the risks associated with any of your use of this Website
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY AND THE COMPANY’S AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM, (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE; (B) THE USE OF THE WEIGHT-LOSS COACHING OR THE SUPPORT; OR (C) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, FOR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR THE WEIGHT-LOSS COACHING & SUPPORT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE, WEIGHT-LOSS COACHING OR SUPPORT, OR WITH ANY OF PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS THE DISCONTINUATION OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE WEIGHT-LOSS COACHING &/OR THE SUPPORT. IF ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID, LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and, at The Company’s option, defend The Company and The Company’s affiliates, officers, directors, employees, stockholders, agents and representatives from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses) arising from your improper or unauthorized use of this Website, The Company’s Weight-loss Coaching, or The Company’s Support, your violation of this Agreement, or your infringement, or the infringement or use by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Your breach of the Agreement as it relates to your obligation to refrain from making, posting, or otherwise commenting negatively about the Weight-loss Coaching, Website, or The Company, is deemed a material breach of the Agreement, and you agree to pay all costs and attorney’s fees related to The Company’s subsequent efforts to enforce this term of the Agreement.
Testimonials, Pictures, & Demonstratives
The Customer’s success in achieving their weight loss goal is very important to The Company. We know that visualization, instilling confidence and encouraging results is of the highest importance. Therefore, Along with the hundreds of actual Customers who have posted their success stories on YouTube and other media outlets, The Company invested in reproducing some of the successful results of our Customers. All content on the Website, whether text, image, or video, belongs to The Company and no one can use, transfer, or link to any part without express written permission.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Website will be brought only in the federal or state courts of the State of Florida. You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action. A printed version of these Terms, Conditions and Disclaimer and related materials will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms, Conditions and Disclaimer to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. For purposes of the litigation issues addressed herein, you waive any right to confidentiality.
Severability of the Terms & Conditions
If any part of these Terms and Conditions, and/or Disclaimers of use are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then the remaining provisions shall be deemed enforceable, valid and in full effect. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions, and Disclaimers are fully enforceable and legally binding.
BY CHECKING THE REQUIRED BOX PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE COMPANY’S AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY AND AGREE TO BE BOUND COMPLETELY BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.