EAT WELL, LIVE WELL!
You do a lot for your family. But what do you do for yourself? Betty Crocker Cookbook for Women is full of recipes and advice to help you stay well-fed, fit, positive and healthy, decade after decade. And by being good to yourself, you’re also being good to your family. Open the book and discover all the ingredients you need to cook up a healthy, well-balanced life:
* 130 delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes to help you stay healthy at every decade of your life
* Delicious dishes you’ll love, ranging from Whole Grain Strawberry Pancakes and Cucumber-Mango Salad to Chicken Linguine Alfredo and Chocolate Souffle Cakes
* A complete rundown of the healthy nutrients found in each dish, from fiber and protein to iron, calcium and vitamins
* Authoritative information on health issues that you’ll likely encounter at some point in your life, including weight management, stress, hormones, bone density , and heart health
* “Girlfriend-to-girlfriend” wisdom from other women, who share their real-life experiences with weight loss, food, exercise and everyday coping
* “Notes from Dr. R” that offer medical information on women’s health topics, ways to exercise and stay fit, and tips on maintaining a healthy weight