Nutrition Tip: Figs are fresh in fiber and high in iron, boosting energy and promoting healthy blood. Fig leaf extract has anti-diabetic properties reducing the amount of insulin needed by some people with diabetes. Figs are however high in calories so they should be eaten moderation. Figs contain sterols which lower cholesterol, good source of energy, and a good source of potassium preventing fluid retention. So enjoy moderately…
FREE SIX WEEK EMAIL COURSE
Learn to Feel Amazing, Get Your Sexy
Back, Look Younger, & Have More Energy in 6 weeks!
FREE Email Course Includes:
- Learn how to look younger, feel better, and much more.
- Learn how to save time, money, and calories with menu planning and home meals.
- Learn how to not make these common mistakes while trying to cut calories.
- Learn how stress can affect your weight, mood, performance, sleep and what to do about it.
- Learn how to optimize digestion for rapid weight-loss and to lessen bloating.
- And so much more.